We are happy to announce that this school year we will be offering online registration for parent teacher conferences through pickAtime.com.
Follow the directions provided to get to the Parent Teacher Conference Scheduler. Registration will open Friday, September 28 at 4 pm.
Register (new users)
1. Click on this link: https://pickatime.com/client?ven=11612899&event=327240
2. Enter your email address and push "Login/Create Account".
3. Fill in the required fields and register.
If you have previously registered, all you need to do is enter your email and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can select the Forgot Password button and a new password will be emailed to you.
For each child, enter in the two prompts that your school requires. They typically are a student ID and birthdate (Unless your school specifies otherwise enter the birthdate in the following format mm/dd/yy).
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you which teacher corresponds to which color, and the times increase as you go down the page. (Note: you will not see all of the teachers at your school, just the set of teachers that your children have classes with.)
- Click on a square to book that time
- Click "Create Appointment".
Repeat until you have a time with each teacher you'd like to visit with.
• At any time you can click on "printable schedule" and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule. You will also have the option to email your schedule to yourself.
• If you want to make changes to your schedule, you can log in at any time with the email address and password you used to create your account.
• Click on "Your Schedule" to display and hide your appointments. There will be links to change the time or cancel the appointment.
Please Note: if you would like to make an appointment with a teacher that your child does not have a class with, you will need to contact school.